Sunday, October 11, 2009

Busy summer!

I am so jazzed right now--have had a really busy summer!  Three Charlie Parker mysteries are now available for Amazon's Kindle e-book reader (check often, new titles are being added all the time) Find them here. They will soon have all eleven titles.  I got my own Kindle a month or so ago and I just love it!

And.... I signed a recording contract with Books In Motion so they can make audio books of four of my titles. If you love unabridged audio books, you can find my titles here . Right now, they have just a couple of the books, but they will be adding the new ones very soon.

And then..... the most exciting news, I think, is that I've got a new Charlie mystery ready in time for Christmas. It's called Holidays Can Be Murder, and I've published it in a cute paperback version (and also for the Kindle), just in time for Christmas.

As the description on the cover says.... "It's a New Mexico Christmas. The lights are strung, the luminarias are set along the sidewalks. Treats are abundant and Charlie Parker is getting ready for her mother-in-law's holiday visit. But there is trouble in the neighborhood and when death shows up--right next door--Charlie's bright, festive plans suddenly take a turn for the dark."

This little book will be a fun holiday read for yourself, nestled in on those chilly winter days, and it's also a great stocking stuffer idea for anyone you know who loves mysteries. It's available right now on Amazon or through my CreateSpace e-store page. Check them out!

So now the fun of summer is over, the leaves here in northern New Mexico are brilliant gold, and we are starting to think of the beach as the weather turns colder and the snow begins to fly (twice already!). I'll keep you posted on what's going on in our lives!

Have a beautiful autumn and a wonderful upcoming holiday season!
Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment