Saturday, May 29, 2010

Gossip Can Be Murder!!

I'm so excited this week. Gossip Can Be Murder is finished and available for all those readers who've been asking about a new Charlie book.

It's been a very long three years since the last one (Obsessions Can Be Murder) and I've felt bad about the delay. Many factors. I've had a change of publisher, got my rights back from the old one, and began to make all my previous titles available in the new ebook formats, like Kindle, iPad, and Nook. It's been labor intensive, but a great learning experience for me and something I've thoroughly enjoyed doing.

Just because I haven't had a new book published in awhile, it doesn't mean that I haven't been writing. I've been busy! I'm currently writing both another Charlie Parker book, which should be out in late 2010 or early 2011, plus I am developing a new mystery series. This one features a character that you will meet in Gossip Can Be Murder. She's Samantha Sweet. Sam breaks into houses for a living. But she's really a baker with a magical touch, who invites you to come to her delightful pastry shop, Sweet's Sweets. I hope to have Sam's first book complete by the end of this summer and I will be letting you know the very minute it is available.

There is more in the works but I shall save that news. More later....

I want to take a moment to thank all my readers who have been so patient in waiting for a new Charlie book, for everyone who has stopped me at the grocery store or the post office to ask when a new book would be coming along. It's your loyalty that has kept me going. And I am SO very grateful to the thousands of mystery fans out there who have helped put my books onto the Amazon Kindle bestseller lists multiple times in recent months. You are awesome! Thank you!

Happy reading,
Connie
PS: Visit my website and sign up for my mystery newsletter to get contest announcements, signed books, and other goodies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment